Fleet Management and Automation Tools
Our software for managing your printer fleet is FM Audit, one of the most powerful enterprise-class print management software programs that is feature rich, easy to use and simple to install. This software is utilized to help new and existing customers gain greater control of their printing environment. Providing secure access to reports to help you reduce costs and improve processes.
Our goal is to help you select the best products to meet your needs through sales, service and solutions offerings. Our automated tools will eliminate the need to manually collect meter readings, request for supplies and certain service call requests. We offer this software at no additional charge and will install FM Audit to perform a free assessment of the way your print devices are currently being managed and utilized.
Join us today! Click below to Login or Create a new account.
Benefits of MTS Office Automation Software:
- is 100% automated, no human interaction required once installed.
- is 100% free to customer, software license is maintained by MTS.
- is capable of working on networks that are server-based, peer-to- peer, and those consisting of a single PC.
- is capable of working behind a proxy server and firewalls.
- is HIPAA compliant.
- is non-intrusive using 256-bit encryption for highly secure networks.
- only captures device usage exclusive of print job content.
- can proactively alert you on toner levels and service related issues.
- enables managers…
- monitors locally connected printers.
- monitors print usage across entire networked printer fleet, 24/7.
- creates reports aiding budget decisions and helps keep printing costs to a minimum by having a tool that will expose over-utilized devices as well as those that are under-utilized.
- evaluates the True Cost of Ownership (TCO) for entire printer fleet.
- eliminates the need for phone, fax, and email requests for meter readings.
- eliminates fees for meter estimations due to non-submission by customer.
- eliminates overages due to inaccurate meter readings.
- meter collection is completed in a timely manner with minimal delays.
Our promise…to continually explore new products, technology, and solutions to best serve our customers and provide support far beyond a typical office machine dealer.
For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (864) 224-9474.
MTS Office Support Team